Not too much of an update on crafting this week. I was pretty busy last week hanging out with my dad. I have a bunch of fun stuff planned this week, I have two last guest posters here this week and then Wordless Wednesday will be back as well as Thursday Lucy-isms.
Well, after my long winded post from yesterday I'll go ahead and just get you to this weeks party!
Now on to this weeks party!
I present to you, your hosts!
Please make sure to follow everyone!
Sowdering About (co-host)
|Britney (co-host)||Brianna (host)||Heather (co-host)|
Every week I spend a little time digging around the interwebs looking for wonderful people (like you) to invite to our party (please pass us along too if you will, I love seeing greatness). Well this week I found this antique trunk makeover by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss. I was blown.a.way. I was so excited when she linked up because I knew right away this would be my feature if she did.
The other features this week are here:
1. Randi's pick - Antique trunk makeover by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
2. Brianna's pick - PVC pipe puppet show by Cutesy Crafts
3. Heather's pick - Refinishing Furniture with Coconut Oil by 2 Little Superheroes
4. Danielle's pick - Monogrammed Wreath by My Life of Travels and Adventures
5. Britney's pick - S'mores Empanda by Just Dip it in Chocolate
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
2. Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
3. Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
Leave me a comment with what number your submission is so it helps you stand out!
Plus I love hearing from you guys!