Last week we were back in full force with projects. There is only one week left of the Kids Summer Craft Camp. I only have a few simple projects left to share and then guess what? It's done, over, finite. Summer is over, school is starting and I am jumping in with both feet into school projects. School projects will only be going on for about a week or two and then I'll be starting fall crafts. October, I will be linking up again with The Nester if she does her 31 days project again. If you remember last year I did 31 days of crafting. Well it was a bit intense, so this year I narrowed it down a bit and picked one thing to work with. I'll be sharing what it is soon, but not today.
Aside from that, there will be just a few small changes to my little place here in September. I am going to be making the switch over to wordpress. I am creating another linkup party dedicated to just Halloween crafts in October. And I am working on a couple other things that I can't yet discuss until I have it settled. But I'll have things settled soon.
Anyway, a recap of last week:
Activity Buckets by Victoria
Next year is going to be even more incredible with crafts and fun. I have some ideas I am tossing around to get some more people involved and really take it to a whole new level. Thanks to everyone that participated and was a part of this. It really means a lot!
Now on to this weeks party!
I present to you, your hosts!
Please make sure to follow everyone!
Sowdering About (co-host)
|Britney (co-host)||Brianna (host)||Heather (co-host)|
I am loving this gum ball machine teacher's gift by Just Dip it in Chocolate. It's so freaking cute. I have a thing for crafts made with terra cotta pots and this was no exception. I mean, really, how cute is it?
The other features this week are here:
1. Danielle's pick - DIY Marquee Light by Rustic Vintage Love
2. Britney's pick - Ribbon Storage by Vintage, Paint and more
3. Randi's pick - Pencil Gumball Machine by Just Dip it in Chocolate
4. Heather's pick - Nutella Banana Bread by Anchors Aweigh
5. Brianna's pick - Desk Organizer by Another Bright Idea
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
2. Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
3. Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
Leave me a comment with what number your submission is so it helps you stand out!
Plus I love hearing from you guys!