It's been a crazy week. Seriously insane.
It's not often that I EVER talk about being overwhelmed or taking on too much, but I have to say, this month, I took on too much. Crafting, projects, blog, party wise, I have been fine, it was taking on the book fair that sent me over the edge.
The fact that I can admit it, makes everything so much better thought. Thankfully, my mom will be here tomorrow for my birthday weekend and that will help so I can get caught up on things that I need to get caught up on. Also, I believe I promised everyone a giveaway for my birthday. You know, just a little thank you, to YOU, my readers for hanging out with me! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now on to this week's Trick or Treat Thursday party! Our hosts:
Please make sure to go and follow them all!
We had a great turn out at last week's party, don't forget to spread the word around to your friends!
Check out last week's features:
1. Krystal's pick: Fall decor by Blue Cats and Roses
2. Jessica's pick: Spider treat bags by Tanya's Creative Space
3. Ashley's pick: Googly Eye Medallions by Crafting in the Rain
4. Victoria's pick: Foam bats by The Sweet Life
5. Randi's pick: Bat garland by TitiCrafty
I particularly had a soft spot for the Bat Garland, I mean, hello! it's amazing AND Camila provides a FREE file so you can cut your very own bats! Amazing right? I thought so.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
We'd love it if you added our button to your page to show where you are linking up!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!