I don't have much to recap this week! Let's see, my mom was here over the weekend for my birthday. I fell behind in posting my PVC pipe projects, I fell behind in yoga, I flat gave up on my instagram photo challenge since I was the only one doing it and I felt like a loser.
But the important thing was that I spent time with my family over the weekend, had fun and made memories. And really, that is what it is all about. I'll be catching up on PVC pipe crafts, yoga and everything else blog-wise, but this weekend I took a much needed break from it all.
And now that break is over. Lets get to this week's party!
Please make sure to go and follow them all!
We had a great turn out at last week's party, don't forget to spread the word around to your friends!
Check out last week's features:
1. Randi's pick: PVC pipe witch crashing by The Tip Toe Fairy
2. Jessica's pick: Yarn Candy Corn by Play Party Pin
3. Victoria's pick: Peek-a-boo ghost by Crafty Journal
4. Krystal's pick: Halloween Drink Bottles by Play Party Pin
5. Ashley's pick: Halloween card by Paper Seedlings
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
We'd love it if you added our button to your page to show where you are linking up!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!