So let's take a second to talk about AWESOME THINGS!
- Kindle Paperwhites are awesome. Why? Because they are a kindle with a back light. I mean what more could you ask for? I have one on my wishlist because if Matt has to deal with my reading light at night anymore, he might actually smash it because it's soooooo bright.
- My Silhouette Cameo is not just awesome but AMAZING! I've been learning soooo much these last couple of months including how to cut on vinyl, I have learned to create my own files and this weekend I am going to be learning how to use the sketch pen feature.
- Kiwi Crate is awesome because as Lucy is learning to read, I can set her up doing her OWN crafts while I am cooking dinner and I know she can handle them.
- And lastly today, Rock of Ages. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you need to. Like you need to get it right this second and watch it (without the kids around). I have gotten a little obsessed with this movie. It's hilarious and the sound track is even better! So watch it!
(please note this post has affiliate links included in it)
AND NOW ON TO OUR PAR-TAY!!!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
Now let's move on to this week's AWESOME CRAFTS AND RECIPES! It was a great week and I am so thankful for everyone that participated! You guys are amazing! I simply cannot wait to see what you come up with this week!
This week's features are:
1. Victoria's Pick - Hipster photo props by the Crafty Lumberjacks
2. Randi's Pick - Ornament Exchange by Delineate your Dwelling
3. Krystal's Pick - Christmas Tree Garland by So Sew Easy
4. Ashley's Pick - Vintage Photo Ornament by Bitz of me
5. Jessica's Pick - Smells of the Season by the Crafty Lumberjacks
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!