Anyone interested in hearing my results for Nanowrimo? Well it was my second year participating and the second year in a row that I did not make it and win. Honestly, it's ok though. I wrote just over 12,000 words, putting my book at just over 55,000 words. I have a lot more left to write and even more than a months worth of editing, but dang it, the lives of of my characters are being told and that is the important part.
How is your holiday crafts coming along? I have a ton being planned and I cannot wait to share with you my updated and revamped advent calendar. We will also be making a bunch more ornaments and doing a lot of kids crafts so stay tuned!
AND NOW ON TO OUR PAR-TAY!!!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
Now let's move on to this week's AWESOME CRAFTS AND RECIPES! It was a great week and I am so thankful for everyone that participated! You guys are amazing! I simply cannot wait to see what you come up with this week!
This week's features are:
1. Krystal's pick: Pottery Barn Knock off - Bitz of Me
2. Ashley's pick: Sharpie mug art - Delineate your dwelling
3. Randi's pick: Thanksgiving Wreath by The Frill of Life
4. Jessica's pick: Fabric Scraps Christmas Ornaments - So Sew Easy
5. Victoria's pick: Felt Gingerbread House - So Sew Easy
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!