Anyone else feel like this holiday season has been the shortest ever? Today is the 10th and Christmas is only in 16 days. SIXTEEN PEOPLE! I am freaking out. I feel like I had a million plans, a million crafts, a plethora of things I wanted to do. And now, all I feel like is that I am chasing my tail. Now, I know that none of this is stuff I have to do, it's stuff I really want to do and dang it, I am going to push myself until I am cray cray.
Additionally to me driving myself crazy, I didn't write a menu this week. Yes you heard me, no menu. This explains a lot when I was struggling to figure out what was for dinner on Monday. I am hoping to throw some stuff together for the rest of the week. This is my reminder as to why I menu plan.
And enough of my troubles...
AND NOW ON TO OUR PAR-TAY!!!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
My feature this week was this Melted Snowman Ornament by My Creative Days. I picked it because when I was a kid, my grandparents had a snow globe that was labeled "Las Vegas Snowman." It was filled with water, a top hat, some black buttons and a plastic carrot. It was one of my favorite pieces my grandparents had. I don't know what happened to it now, but seeing this ornament took me back all those years and seeing that snow globe on their bar in the den. Seeing this ornament, made me miss them a whole lot.
This week's features are:
1. Jessica's Pick - Fun Lunches by Play Discover Experiment
2. Randi's Pick - Melted Snowman Ornament by My Creative Days
3. Krystal's Pick - Toddler Ornament by From Wine to Whine
4. Ashley's Pick - Window Frame Advent Calendar by Day 2 Day Super Mom
5. Victoria's Pick - Christmas Lights Coaster by Craft Klatch
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!