For lack of a better word, the Pacific Northwest is wet. My yard is muddy, the streets are now streams...everywhere there is a constant drizzle.
As much as I LOVE the rain, I have never wanted spring/summer to be here as much as I do now. In order try and curve the ridiculous cabin fever I have going right now, I've started Spring crafts; bright colors, flowers, anything to get us out of this winter...
While I am trying get out of this winter funk, I have been stalking my friend Stephanie from Crafting in the Rain on Instagram. She's been posting these pictures of these pens her husband makes out of wood. I haven't seen or used them yet in person, but I cannot wait to because, hello, they are freaking amazing.
She said that he's ready to do a giveaway for one of these amazing pens and guess what? I get to help support them! Which is awesome because not only do I love the look of these pens, Stephanie is a PNW blogger and I love my PNW bloggers!
I'm helping Steph from Crafting in the Rain kick off her husband's new Etsy shop with a giveaway.
He makes wood pens out of all kinds of wood--like walnut and olive, with a variety of metals so there's something for everyone! Steph even added her own contribution to the shop by painting some with fun colors. We're giving away TWO pens, so there will be TWO winners!
- Koa wood pen (choice of metal finishes)
- Paint dipped maple pen (choice of color)
I'd sure love for one of my readers to win, so use the Rafflecopter form below to enter (see terms for giveaway conditions and end time.) Huge thanks to all these blogs for hosting, and good luck!
Now on to this week's linkup!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
1. Jessica's pick: Lego Activity table by My Creative Days
2. Victoria's pick: Thumbprint family tree by Day2day Super mom
3. Krystal's pick: DIY Burlap wood LOVE sign by Burlap and Bananas
4. Ashley's pick: Love sign by My Creative Days
5. Randi's pick: Colorful Reversible Necklaces by Jewelry Making Journal
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!