I can't wait to show you the Valentine's Day crafts I have been doing with the kids this week! Fun for all ages!! But while I keep you on the seat of your pants waiting, I want to see what you have been up to!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
1. Krystal's Pick - Printable Lip Balm Labels
2. Jessica's Pick - Valentine's Napkin Centerpiece
3. Ashley's Pick - Free Valentine Printables
4. Victoria's Pick - Road Rescue Side Table
5. Randi's Pick - Valentines Cards
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!