The problem I have with Pinterest is that it seems to drag out holidays longer than department stores, however it never stops me from contributing to a million of the same projects flooding our boards weeks before a holiday.
For the month of March and April, I am going to try and focus more on the obscure holidays, like National Pig Day (March 1st), or Learn About Butterflies Day (March 14th), or Draw a Picture of a Bird day (April 8th). So lets have fun! What have you been up to?
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
1. Ashley's Pick - Our Nest sign by My Creative Days
2. Randi's Pick - Cupid's bow and Arrow craft by Delineate your Dwelling
3. Victoria's Pick - Valentine's Day card by The Cronin Connection
4. Jessica's Pick - Heart Soaps by Hoopa Palooza
5. Krystal's Pick - Heart Crayons by Play Discover Experiment
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!