Did everyone have a great St. Patrick's Day? I hope so! We had a fun little playdate with some St. Patrick's crafts and some great snacks. It was also a full day of crafting for me as I have jumped full force into Lucy's birthday party planning! I simply cannot wait for her party to get here so I can show you all the fun stuff I put together!
In the mean time, I want to see what you have been up to!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
Now to this week's features!
1. Krystal's Pick - Leprechaun Tot School
2. Randi's Pick - Copper Bud Vase
3. Ashley's Pick - Slainte Burlap Banner Wreath
4. Victoria's Pic - Bread of the Irish
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!