- At SNAP! no one expects you to cook for them. Quite the opposite actually. Had Ashley from My Craftily Ever After said she was hungry and wanted food, I would have pointed her in the direction of the coffee shop at the hotel. At home, I am being drug into the kitchen every 15 minutes because someone is always hungry. Always. And there isn't a cafe here that makes food on demand, just mom.
- At SNAP! I am pretty sure not one person was interested in my bathroom business. At home however, I am followed by two nosey kids who "just want to know what you are doing."
- At SNAP! you could sleep in, if you wanted, but usually you were just so excited as to what the day was going to hold that you were up at the butt crack of dawn anyway. This is no different at home, except for the excitement of what they day brings doesn't wake you, the screaming of toddlers that have no concept of time and are unaware that waking any time before 7am should be outlawed and punishable by being strung up to the ceiling fan with duct tape and having pickles thrown at you.
- At SNAP! at the end of the day, when you get back to your hotel, your bed is turned down, there is a chocolate on your pillow and there is soft music playing on your radio. At home, at the end of the day when you go to bed, you aren't sure if it's chocolate on your pillow or......
- At SNAP! I got really really sick on Saturday and spent the day in bed hugging a bottle of Gatorade. It sucked, but the best part about it was that I still got a sick day. Without anyone needing anything and housekeeping showed up.
So even though I am so glad to be home, there are perks to being out and on vacation. I think this one day being home I am MORE exhausted than I was any of the days I was at SNAP! because all day here I am needed, where at SNAP! I was able to do what I wanted, when I wanted. Oh how glorious are those days.
But there is no place like home...right?
Ok, now on to the party!!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
1. Krystal's Pick: Color & Matching game by The Connection We Share
2. Ashley's pick: Water Table by Adventure in a Box
3. Randi's Pick: Monster Lacing Cards by So Here's My Life
4. Victoria's Pick: Mini Chalk Board Magnets by Hello Little Home
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!