There was an amazing amount of awesome projects submitted this week, it was super hard trying to pick which one was my favorite!
Also, I am headed to SNAP! this week! I leave on Thursday and will be back on Sunday. I can't wait to share with you all the fun stuff I learn and all the amazing things that going to happen! I mean, there's plans for an 80's prom party! Holla!!!!
And not onto the party!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THEM ALL!
Krystal McGarvey - My Life of Travels and Adventures / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter
1. Krystal's Pick: Bunny Silhouette by The Crafty Lumberjacks
2. Victoria's Pick: Bunny Mason Jars by Artsy Creations
3. Ashley's Pick: Newspaper chalkboard wall by Delineate your Dwelling
4. Randi's Pick: Easter Egg Garland by The Jenny Evolution
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link:
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
Leave a comment and tell me which post is yours! It helps you stand out more, plus I love when people comment!